Running for a cause! (Unicef's "Walk on the child's side 2008)


Honestly, the last time I ran was (50%) because I wanted to, (assorted reasons like to challenge myself, burn more calories etc...) and the other 50% was because of the singlet (Adidas King of the road) but now, I'm running for this, I said KOTR was my last race for this year but when I saw this poster on one of the race blogs that I follow. (The Bull Runner) I was attracted to it right away because of the fancy graphics but when I finally read the whole thing, I got attracted to it even more!



For only 250 pesos, you'll be able to help raise funds for UNICEF and have a great time running with your friends, family or even with just your Ipod! kahit nga wala eh! So what are you waiting for? lets register!

Want to know when there's running events similar to this? stay tuned to http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ for updates about running, races and more!




0 comments:

Post a Comment