back on track!


Finally! I'm back running in my beloved Marikina Sports Park! yesterday, (January 16 '09) its been exactly 2 months since the last time I ran a decent 4k, it was so nice to see the place that quietly stood to witness me being molded as an athlete...


on my way I was even a bit scared since I'm not sure if I can even do 10 rounds of the oval but this little fellow was so cute I forgot all about running, I'm not even sure what he is, he's like elmo but crustacean or something if you look closely he has little extra legs like that of a lobster hehe!


when I got there, the sun was high but the wind was so cold, good thing I remembered to put on some lip balm, now I finished 10 rounds (which is 4 kilometers) for 27 minutes as supposed to 15, I was dead tired.


I stayed a little bit till the sun set, the place was so beautiful, people are so busy, happy doing what they do.


then it was time to go... but i promise to be here regularly.

for more about sports and running, please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment