My Anniversary post! SOON...


On September 20, my blog will turn a year old! so watch out for my anniversary post... I have also decided to turn this blog away from just talking about running (the sport). The reason is simply because I'm also eager to share / write about the things I encounter while I'm busy "running" my life!

That includes my stories about:
  • Dog training
  • Being a visual artist
  • Being an animal advocate
  • being an art and music teacher etc...

Hope you still continue to support my blog now that I'm throwing in different kinds of topics BESIDES running...

Thanks so much!
FYI: if I get lucky (it wont rain) RBC and I might run some km's tonight!

SO! to know more about sports and running and EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN, please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment