Photojournalism "A year and a Day ago"


A year and a day ago (April 25, 2009) I presented & defended my work in front of 3 people who have (supposedly) mastered the art of photojournalism. This was the last requirement for me to pass my course.

I owe a lot to this course, I made some really good friends along the way. Through doing the documentaries, I realized how important my life is, how special I am and how I really want to work with animals.

To my professors and mentors, I know you were expecting me to be a PJ after graduation but I chose to do something else, I would like to let you know that all your efforts in teaching me did not and will never go to waist for it had served a different purpose and that is to make me realize what I really want in life. You all helped me / made me realize that. Ü

To celebrate all these, I made the this video that showcases the works that I defended A Year and a Day Ago.


For more about sports, running, photography and photojournalism, Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that'shttp://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply clickTHIS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment