Halloween 5k run result! (took me ages to blog about this)



So it's been almost a week since the the Halloween run and I'm not excited (it was supposed to be my first 5k run) to post about it since i was kinda disappointed on how it was organized 1st, there was no official place where we can leave our bags, thanks to manong guard of ROX for taking the responsibility of looking after it. 2nd, I'm not so sure if they made it clear that those who'd finish the last lap should pass through those guys asking for the runner's number for them to reacord your time (disclaimer: I might be wrong since I din't hear the whole briefing to begin with) 3rd the guys who gives out those plastic straws are terrible! I even had to just pick up those that are on the ground.

AND to top it all of, I had blisters just before I finished my 2nd lap! darn! BUT, I still would like to thank Isuzu for coming up with something like that, it was really nice to run on a Halloween night! and also the people (runners themselves) who made the event worth going to, you guys rock! running 5 kilometers in costume!? GALENG!

lastly, congratulations to my friend, Charles Custodio for finishing his very first 5k run! yehey!!! he is now officially DEVIRGINIZED!!! from now on we'll be running buddies!

(photo taken last Nov. 1 in Montalban Rizal cemetery.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment