VSO Bahaginan’s Kabahagi Ako FUNdraising RUN For the beefit of VSO’s PEACE Project in Mindanao


OK, so normally I would blog about an upcoming event that I wanna join in, but this particular running event is done before I can even invite people to join. So the event is called "VSO Bahaginan’s Kabahagi Ako FUNdraising RUN" For the benefit of VSO’s PEACE Project in Mindanao, so who's my partner in crime? Koya Char-lez of course! Imagine he ran 10 kilometers! yeah! Go KOYA! and his official time? 1:07:33 baybeh!!! I had a hard time running since my left knee is aching from last saturday's run... (my regular 4k run) and now it's even worse. and no its not an excuse that i was not able to break my previews record (which was 1:05:20) now I'm .39 of a second slower... darn! (my offical time for thisa event? 1:05:59)

on the brighter side... Koya and I had the best photo op AT THE PARKING LOT!!! Ü

Korean #1

Korean #2!!! (Korean na namumula! haha!)

here's the poster of the event!

special thanks to http://runrio.com/ for the details and organizing the event... it was well organized I must say!!! (still find that Isuzu Halloween run crappy!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment