King? or Queen of the road?


Yes! I will join the adidas king of the road marathon run! and this time I'm gonna make sure I'm registered! haha! Here's my registration form by the way and I will make sure I'll take this to any Adidas stores who gathers the registration!



who cares about having the tittle? it's "King of the road" I'm no king!? Imma' QUEEN!

and besides, the tittle I deserve is not even "queen" but rather, "PERFECT" haha! no kidding!


the official entry form that you may also want to download is now available just click this link!

so what are you waiting for!? register now!

here are the particulars of the event!



Adidas King of the Road Marathon
October 11, 2008m, 5:30am
Gawad Kalinga Expo 2008
The Fort, Taguig City, Philippines

Start and Finish Line:
28th Street (in front of Honda)
21K - 5:30 am
5k/10k - 6:00 am

Registration Fee:
P300.00 (inclusive of race singlet, race number, certificate, entrance fee to GK Expo)

Registration Venues:
Adidas Shops in Podium, Trinoma, Megamall, Rockwell
Ground floor of Vazquez-Madrigal Bldg., Annapolis St. Greenhills, San Juan (recommended for bulk registrations of corporations, schools and organizations)

Registration deadline
Adidas Stores - October 5, 2008
R.A.C.E. Office - October 9, 2008

special thanks to takbo.ph for the information about this event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment