Marathon Conquerd!!!


This is what welcomes you at the end of the race! my official time? 1:07.22 baby!


Yes, I finished the "PMI...Proudly 60!...Run"10K marathon that I ran last Sunday...I was 20 minutes late for the on-site registration so I was not an official runner
of the event, but the organizing staff were so nice that they allowed me to run together with the registered runners!

Of course there were cute runners who joind! my crush was a tall fit guy wearing tights! and apparently he was a celebrity and (according to my friend) he was also a basketball player and his name was BJ Manalo! even my colleagues knows about him! owell... hehe!

Now there were also water station of course and I just happened to know ALL OF THEM!!! they see me everywhere but its in a marathon that they'd least expect me to appear!

super thanks to them the run seemed to be easier!
funny that they were cheering for me and calling my name, it wasnt that embarrassing for when they cheered for me calling my name Brad! Brad! Brad! nobody knew my name anyway till one of them (Xtian) said, "Ang ganda naman nung naka black!" then everyone looked at me and malicious smile! hahaha!

Aissa, my Aissa, the fistime i passed their station I dint see her, when i was a few meters away she yeled "GO BRAD I LOVE U SIS!!!" ang saya! its always super nice to hear people cheer for you its so different back when I was still swimming because you don't see the people cheering for you while swimming and you only hear them each time you get some air...

OK so I'll try to recall their names, in no particular order! Aissa, Migs, Peng, Calro, Carla, Jenny, Bullet, Cherry, Xtian, Jamel, Peds, Daniel, Chlods! (and to those who's not included, my apologies...)

This is what I looked like right after the run...




Here's the only memorabilia I had of the event, the straws are the one given every 5k of the race to tell weather 1st or final K, and the tape that has my name on it is my bag tag. it was supposed to be a set of number (race number) but since I wasn't reg
istered they just wrote my name in the bag deposit area.


SUPER FUN GUYS! I'M LOOKING FORW
ARD TO MY NEXT RACE!!! SALI TAYONG LAHAT!!!

2 comments:

estan said...

naks! astig!

brad, sana pwede maginput ng website address sa baba. yung sa may identity.

Brad Feliciano said...

thanks Estan! kaka gulat! may comment ka! yehey! teka anong sinasabi mo about website linking etc? turuan moko nun, ano ba yun feature na pwede ko ilagay dito sa blog ko or something?

Post a Comment