My Teaching Life...


Some of the pics here are from my early days of teaching in Ingenium School Marikina, this post may have a lot of pics since I'd like to summarize the details through visuals. So here you go!


Now that I have to go, one really important thing I have learned is to pray... I thought I was already praying, saying thank you every night for what I have in life, asking was something I don't do a lot. Believe me, I pray most of the time, to express my gratitude. Recent events in my life got me asking for help. One of my co-teachers advised me to try asking for it through prayers, she said I just might get my answer. And I did. Loud and clear.

The following are the people I made friends with during my stay... (in no particular order)

Mina Agbayani
Ces
Dada Ulili
Vina
Mayen Maray
Cheesy
Jayson
Eon
Dolly
Vero

(Prep classroom I decorated just before the school year '09 started using old stuff 06.05.09)


teacher Dolly busy-busy-han! haha!

(the large artwork I made)

(my paper blinds!)




(the proud teacher)


(di makababa ang bakla! haha)



(naka raos din! success!!!)

(Grade 4 Art activity 07.01.09)

(my favorite grade/students grade 4)


(Ms.Chiz and Ms. Ces... amishu! 07.01.09)

(Grade 6 Art Activity 07.03.09)

(Music activity / Mius and Miguel 07.10.09)

(Kibler and John Paul 10.20.09)

(Kibler as? John Paulas Spiderman)

(My last day 11.11.09)

PREP! with me and Teacher Dolly! thanks Miss Vero for taking the picture!


GRADE 6 with Miss Ethel! haha!nakisama sa kalokohan!

GRADE 1 with Miss Jheng! amishu grade 1 and Miss Jheng!

GRADE 2 with Sir Argee ang kukulit!!! haha!

GRADE 3 lagot kayo sakin sa facebook!

GRADE 5 now Sheel here :(
saya nyo wala si Sheel ah! lagot kayo!

GRADE 4 with Miss V
naks formal kunwari!

Kulit!

More pics and videos later on, other files are in my CPU, so watch out for that... till we meet again friends and students!!! amishu!

So for more about sports and running and maybe even TEACHING, Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment