Race Conquered!!! Urbanathlon '09 (Anizo's a star!)


It's my second Urbanathlon and I got really tired! Great run though! Funny coz I was in a hurry to eat the free breakfast!

And ANIZO? it's his second race! And he finished in style! Never seemed like he got tired at all! Here are the pics! Nagpa-picture pa kay Coach Rio! Makiki "Coach Rio" na rin ako ha?hehe! :)

Anizo! you should have your own blog by now! your becoming a star!!!

naks! easing easy lang!

with me, coach Rio and RBC... and ciempre si Anizo!





it's my honor Anizo! (to have a pic with you)
for more about sports and running and maybe even about Urbanathlon and Anizo!,Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

2 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

Braaaaaaaaaad!!! amishu!!! good luck on your 2st 21k!!! I'll be doing 10k lang coz mejo di pa ako prepared tapos injured pa from the corregidor race. hay!

are you also a memeber of takbo.ph? =)

Gonna add you to my blog roll ha =)

Brad Feliciano said...

Yey! that means baka magkita tau sa venue! ang saya tumakbo noh!?

well, I just visit the takbo.ph site but I'm not a member...

cge add din kta sa blog roll ko!

AMISHU MORE!!!

Post a Comment