Finally watched a movie ALONE!!! + Christmas trees and Christmas village!


Yesterday, the last day of 2009 I decided to watch a movie alone, it was a long time coming, now there will be no reason for me to miss the movies worth watching on big screen! The movie I watched was Avatar in IMAX SM north Edsa, story was very well written but I think I should have watched the movie in a non-3d cinema. The 3d effect was just too much for my eyes, they were too tired from adjusting on different depth of fields. Will try it one more time to know if I was just sitting in the wrong side of the theater.



I also took pics of the Christmas trees on display in SM the block, I think there was a Christmas tree making contest that should be made out of recycled materials and here are my favorites...


















Here are the pics of the Christmas village naman!




for more about sports and running and maybe even about movies, Christmas trees and Christmas villages!,Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment