My 1st Half Marathon! CONQUERED!



Finished 4 minutes short of 3 hours, I conquered my 1st half marathon last December 20, 2009! it was only this afternoon that RBC was able to send me the pics! So funny that it was such a momentous event for us but we were just too tired to smile and have our pics taken! So we just let our "Avatars" Anizo and Lem do the posing for us and yeah, they did really well!

here are the rest of the pics!




for more about sports and running, half marathon run, and being OH SO TIRED!!!l Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

5 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

con-GRAT-ulations!!! I'm doing my first half mary at condura =)

Brad Feliciano said...

Yey! Cge Ta-Julie! 21k ulit ako sa condura!!! but this time I'm taking it slowmay work pa kc ako after, visit ka naman sa work ko! I'm an assistant dog trainer na! Bring your dogs!

kassy said...

wOooOoOoHoOOoOOoO!!!! :D

Now, I aim to reach half marathon for Condura! :D I salute you! :P I hope I get to achieve it, I barely could finish more than 10km . Haha :)

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

congrats brad!! very proud of you! :) take care always! -christine and keith

Brad Feliciano said...

*Kassy* thanks for the comment, yes I'm running the half in condura, you will have more mileage,let's just keep on practicing!

*Christine and Keith* I miss you both! tara visit here na! always take care too!

Post a Comment