Race Conquered! NOT... PSE 2010 BullRun



Bad
  • Was not able to run this race...
  • LBM
  • Forgot to bring Lem
  • The picture above was taken so badly, I wanted to kill the waitress.
Good
  • Saw my good friends
  • Ate breakfast with them
  • Had a great time hanging with them
  • Oh and I met the author of the blog The Bull Runner, I was so star struck I had stop her from her practice run!
for more about sports, running, and good and bad news, Please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

4 comments:

estan said...

akala ko tumakbo ka. hahaha :)

Brad Feliciano said...

Yep! akala ko din makakatakbo ako eh! tanungin mo yung isa jan (sa pic) kung bakit hindi! kilala mo yun yung nasa harap na naka blue! haha!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

what happened? you weren't able to run?

Brad Feliciano said...

Yeah di ako naka takbo kakainis! linist ko sa "BAD" news ko sa taas... sana hindi ganito sa Condura hehe!

Post a Comment