2 runs I forgot to blog about!


Before i completely forget to log... last April 14, 2009 I ran 4km and walked at the 7nth round! I know it's embarrassing and totaly stupid of me to start the first 4 rounds too fast! i finished it in 30 min... I KNOW!

Another one of my training runs which I (again) keep on forgetting to blog about was last April 29, 2009 again 4km and finished in 24 min! I'm a little bit happy about it.

My reason for not blogging? I had to concentrate on my thesis! and thank got it's already done! till my next blog entry!

(I know in my last entry I said I was going to post with a photo but sorry, I don't want to hold a camera for the next few weeks! haha!)

for more about sports and running, please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

1 comments:

Michael H said...

I am glad you enjoy running. Running is fun to do especially if it is for a good cause! It is easy and fast. You know what else is fast? You getting free software and reviews for free! Just visit my website and enjoy!

Post a Comment