Marikina Advocacy Run Conquered!


It was not my intention not to invite you guys to this event, I was too busy working on my final school requirements and thank God its oh so done! So I was just looking for something to refresh my mind... I went to Marikina Sports Park for my regular 4k run and I saw this running group who organized their own event called "Marikina Advocacy Run"(May 3, 2009) I approached them and asked for the details, immediately called running buddy Charles (RBC) and we registered for it!

Eto pa! RBC's bro (Andrew) wanted to join our running addiction too! So what better way to welcome a new running mate than to make him run 5k straight on his first trial! Baptism of fire, it definitely is!

We all agreed to run a 5k distance since non of us were in top shape and good thing that we chose a short distance to run since I was having a really bad case of LBM this day and also it was good that its within the city where I live! Also the reason why I was not able to take some pics! damn LBM!

I so promise to take pics on my next run! this Sunday in Fort Makati! will blog about it soon! maybe tomorrow hehe! BEWARE Andrew! I will take pics of you in your most awkward moment! that's when you've finished the race and looking like your gonna have a heartattack!

Meanwhile, I'll just show you the poster and the jersey design of the event! I'm still looking forward to knowing our time for this, i never had a record of any of my two official 5k runs, damn!

for more about sports and running, please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!




0 comments:

Post a Comment