Botak’s Paa-Tibayan Race Congquered!


This Morning (May 10 '09) I ran 5k with RBC and RBA, it was fun! but I realized I was slower than last week at the (Marikina Advocacy Run) 5k seems to be just the right distance for me, just when I'm starting to tire, here comes the finish line!

My unofficial time is 28min according to RBC, but I'm looking forward to know my record time. Still no pics of RBA, nakalimutan ko eh! nako! RBA e-titiming ko talaga na pagod na pagod ka! haha!

in the meantime, here's the poster for the event! BTW, the singlet here is so cool!

for more about sports and running, please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!


Update today, May 18, 2009: Official time records came out and I really think I finished 2 minutes faster than this, my name was not on the list and RBC's name was misspelled ... oh well still had fun anyways!

439 Feliciano, Bradford G. M 0:30:26
438 Custodio, Charles T. M 0:30:29
437 Custodio, Andrew T. M 0:32:07

0 comments:

Post a Comment