Cheap finds: Budget running shoes!


I was in SM megamall and about to buy a pricey pair of running shoes by Nike, I was willing to part ways with my hard earned 5k for a pair of Nike free when I decided to walk around one more time before I say goodbye to my cash and welcome my new rubber bling...

Just when I made the turn going back to the Nike store, I saw a makeshift sports store on sale! I snooped around and I saw this gray Dunlop running shoes! Dunlop? running shoes? I know what your gonna say... never heard right? but I remember my sister telling me her badminton shoes were Dunlop and she said not only was it durable, it was also comfortable! and guess what? it's super CHEAP!

This pair in particular only costs 1.2k and believe me I KNOW SHOES... I even worked for a big shoe company not too long ago.

So here's my final take...

SURE it can't promise you comfort the way leading brands can but believe me, for 1.2k, this pair offers support good enough for even those who have ankle and feet injuries like me! I already used my pair last Sunday May 17 in the Market! Market Power Mile Run Year 2 Race, and yeah it exceeded my expectations.

I'm not a hypocrite, I still want those Nike frees! but maybe when I get a raise, that's when I'll attempt to buy that again, and let me clarify7, I'm not mocking Nike nor saying not to buy them but all that I'm trying to say is that running is for everyone and not a privilege for the wealthy.

the "makeshift" store will only operate till today, May 19... but these shoes will be available in selected Toby's and Chris sports shop around the metro.

Now, there's no reason for you not to get into running, it's the cheapest, most effective way of staying in shape and living a healthy life!

Tara! let's run of our lives!

for more about sports and running AND GREAT FINDS! please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

6 comments:

trainers shoes said...

nice blog thanks for sharing it
i always love Trainers Shoes

Unknown said...

Excellent post! I enjoyed reading it..I will always loved my brooks running shoes and wanna try by nike. Thanks!

ropadedeporte said...

Love to see your writing!!! We always look for fashion in our all sort of the apparel whether we go to the party, college or even during the exercise. Once I have bought Zapatillas Running Baratas from Ropadedeporte. The best collection I got I must say. Style and budget at one place 

Jaglanto said...

I like the valuable info you povide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
sportswear tips

Groomy said...

It is very important that you wear comfortable shoes for running and working out. One of my friends got a major ankle injury because she wore a bad pair of shoe. This is a nice brand, I have seen many of my friends wearing it. It is definitely cheap and very comfortable. Also, it is going to look fab with my work out leggings.

Richard H. Black said...

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Best Cheap Running Shoes Under $30 in 2018 Review

Post a Comment