Missing 2nd of 4 runs and dog training!


Wont be able to attend tomorrow's run (May 24) The 3rd Auto REVIEW Run for Road Safety & Courtesy my 2nd of 4 installments since RBC and I will have our own important stuff to do tom!

I got invited to join a birthday party of my professor's son and also, classmates turned good friends Faye and Pam invited me to shoot some pictures in the afternoon! to top it all off, I'll be training dogs tomorrow morning! what a way to start your day right! I spent practically the whole afternoon with my partner dog (Rich)


Rich

A brief history, Rich is the 2nd most ferocious dog in the shelter and I was the only one who dared give him a chance to walk around on leash... at my own expense of course... I was helped by Kevin by getting his attention and I took over after that. I bathed him last week (May 16) and today (May 23) with medicated soap that he so love, and after that we spent 4 hours walking around the shelter! Tomorrow will be another fun day for us both!


That's Rich and me bonding!

This has nothing to do about running but it is another thing I LOVE doing... on second thought, I'm slowly introducing jogging to him hhhmmm...

for more about sports and running AND EVEN ANIMAL WELFARE, RESCUE AND TRAINING! please visit my blog I'm running for my life, that's http://imrunningformylife.blogspot.com/ or simply click THIS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment